- Fast processing within 45-to-60 days for the Accelerated Application Process
- Dependent children under 30 and dependent parents or grandparents over 55 included
- Addition of dependent children, born after citizenship granted
- No physical residency requirements
- No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis at any time
- No interview, no education and no business or managerial experience required
- Visa-free travel to more than 130 countries, including Schengen member states, the U.K., Hong Kong, Singapore
- St. Kitts & Nevis recognizes dual citizenship … no need to give-up passport of origin
- No tax on worldwide income
ST. KITTS AND NEVIS 60 DAY ACCELERATED PROCESS
- The Accelerated Application Process (AAP) approved by the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis in October 2016 allows applications with the Citizenship by Investment Program to be accelerated to a 60-day processing period.
- Interested persons applying utilizing the AAP will still be required to meet all mandatory criteria and submit the necessary supporting documents to apply for citizenship by investment.
- Applications will be given an accelerated treatment from the Citizenship by Investment Unit, Due Diligence Providers and the St. Kitts and Nevis Passport Office. As a bonus this process also includes the application and processing of the St. Kitts and Nevis passport.
- Applying using the AAP can see an application completed within 60 days with some applications completed in as early as 45 days.
SUSTAINABLE GROWTH FUND (SGF) CONTRIBUTION
Applicants may qualify for citizenship through a contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF).
- Single Applicant: a non-refundable contribution of US$150,000 is required
- Main Applicant with up to Three (3) dependents (for example: a spouse and two children): a non-refundable contribution of US$195,000 is required
- Additional Dependents (regardless of age): US$10,000
Upon submission of an application, non-refundable due diligence and processing fees must be also paid. These fees amount to US$7,500 for the main applicant, and US$4,000 for each dependent of the main application who is over the age of 16 years.
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
Applicants may qualify for citizenship through an investment in a pre-approved real estate project, which may include hotel shares, villas, and condominium units.
The minimum real estate investment required is US$200,000 (resalable after 7 years) or US$400,000 (resalable after 5 years) for each main applicant. Upon submission of an application, non-refundable due diligence and processing fees must also be paid.
These fees amount to US$7,500 for the main applicant, and US$4,000 for each dependent of the main applicant who is over the age of 16 years.
On approval in principle of an application made through a real estate investment, a fee payable to the government authority applies, as follows:
- Main Applicant: US$35,047
- Main Applicant’s Spouse: US$20,047
- Main Applicant’s Dependents (regardless of age): US$10,047